Thank you so much for your prayers for me ..My ILCP(Interlaboratory Comparison Program) Testing I done was all passed . This is an answered prayer and I praise God for His continous kindness, blessings and knowing our God never let me down in…"
Thank you so much for your prayers for me ..My ILCP(Interlaboratory Comparison Program) Testing I done was all passed . This is an answered prayer and I praise God for His continous kindness, blessings and knowing our God never let me down in every time I needed Him most.
Many Thanks for your unending services and prayers.
May the Lord our God richly bless you and comforts you in all the things you do.
The ministry that God instilled into our hearts was conceived as a response to the great need of the out-of-school children, youth and adults in our community that would freely provide a quality education and life skills training which likewise promote good moral and Christian values, through the Alternative Learning System Program. This concept was broadened because of a deep concern for the well being of many Filipinos who were not given the chance to pursue their studies due to poverty, health problems and other reasons such as difficulty coping up with the formal education.
Our present situation is that Filipino out of School youth and adults, do not have an adequate education, forced to labor, are in the street, are in conflict with the law, drug addicts, suffer from some form of disabilities, are at risk with HIV/AIDS, are trapped with armed conflict and abused.
Our Vision :
To uphold quality Christ-centered non-formal education for out of school children, youth and adult in order to elevate their present standard of living, eventually become highly competent leaders serving God and their country with character founded on God’s Word.
Our Objectives :
1. To eradicate illiteracy among out of school youth and adults (in extreme cases school aged children) by developing basic literacy skills of reading, writing and numeracy
2. To provide a system for assessing levels of literacy and non formal learning achievement base on a curriculum covering functional literacy skills and competencies and designed to be comparable to the formal school system.
3. To strengthen the acquisition of concepts on employable and trainable skills in entrepreurship.
4. To offer education in a holistic approach through spiritual formation in its activities.
5. To lead them to the saving knowledge of Christ and eventually disciple them.
Just include us in your prayers for us to effectively implement this God given vision.